With more than 275 awards, Tropic Skincare has been recognised for the 6th year running on The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track, as one of the UK’s fastest growing skincare brands.
Tropic was founded by Susie Ma aged 15, she later went on to appear on BBC’s The Apprentice in 2011. Although Susie didn’t win, Lord Sugar was so impressed by the products he invested to become a 50/50 partner. In 2013 our social selling model was launched with just over 400 founding Ambassadors, having now grown to over 20,000. With over 300 skincare, body care, hair care, tanning and makeup products and new upgraded, COSMOS-certified organic skincare products, there really is something for everyone!
Each formulation is created in Tropic’s innovation lab at HQ, harnessing the best in green skincare science. Freshly made, packed with plenty of organic, tropical and antioxidant-rich nutrients and plant extracts to help skin thrive.
Our Infinite Purpose is to help create a healthier, greener and more empowered world, that is why we are:
- CarbonNeutral®, we double offset our emissions through global conservations projects
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Protect. Land + Sea certified – our sun care is completely reef and marine life-safe
- A zero waste to landfill company since 2019
- Independently endorsed and ethically accredited by The Good Shopping Guide scoring 100/100 on the Ethical Accreditation Index
- Plus, thanks to your help, we planted our very first Tropic forest with Forestry England.
In 2019 a charity partnership was launched with United World Schools, to help fund education for children living in some of the world’s poorest and most remote regions. For every £50 spent with Tropic, £5 is donated to UWS to fund a day of education. So far we’ve raised over 5 million days of education and opened two fully funded schools in Nepal and Cambodia with another soon to open in Madagascar.
We also support the Trussell Trust by donating the profits of Keep It Clean hand sanitiser and Calm Balm, so far raising over £175,000.